Information Collected Account Information: When you register your account, we collect your name, valid email address, and password of your choice. You must also provide a delivery address and other contact information, such as a phone number, in order to facilitate deliveries. In order to make a purchase, you will need to submit your credit card or other payment information so that our service providers can process your payment.
Information We Collect From Your Use of the Service: We collect information from your use of the services such as:
- Transaction Information. When you use ASAP to place orders, we collect information about when and where the orders occurred, a description of the orders, the payment, billing and delivery information, and information about the devices and payment methods used to complete the orders.
- Location Information. When our application is open on your mobile device, we periodically receive information about the location of the device.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Services. We may also identify other software running on the device (but will not collect any content from such software) for anti-fraud and malware-prevention purposes.
- Use Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, including your access times, browser information, and Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Other Information You Provide: We also collect voluntarily provided information, which may include reviews, delivery instructions, subscriptions, referrals or any other actions performed on the services.
Use of Information We primarily use the information we collect to enable you to find and order food; to facilitate our delivery services; and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our Services and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners. See your account settings for email and message preferences.
We may also use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; to protect our rights or property; to verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
We may, or we may use third-party service providers to, process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information We share your information with third-parties and service providers to facilitate food orders and delivery and to improve communication between our users and merchants. This may include sending email or text messages, tracking data, processing payments (including credit card payments, reward points), and providing customer service. We require that our third parties commit to not using such information except as necessary to provide their product or services.
All data and statistical information collected by ASAP will be used and analyzed internally to improve our product.
Access to your Account and Content We may access, use, preserve and/or disclose your account information and Content if legally required to do so or if we have a good faith belief that such access, use, disclosure, or preservation is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or request; (b) enforce these TOS, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property or safety of ASAP, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Security Your personal information is extremely important to us. Your information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel have access to. Credit card information is encrypted. Promotional and referral codes are random alphanumeric sequences that are encrypted. In addition to our precautions, it is important that you do not share your password with anyone. Although we try our best to protect your information, we cannot completely eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
Last updated on 20 May 2018.